WIPocalypse here I come!

I'm so looking forward to this year with more incentive to get finishing some of my cross stitches. In reality I've done very little for the last few years but since before Christmas I've found a new impetus and bought a few more kits and patterns and now I so want to get going. Joining a group I've found, with my decluttering group on Facebook gives me more incentive to start and I found this group, WIPocalypse that virtually pays you for actually finishing and fines you for spending so no more spending and more stitching (and knitting). Somehow I am going to get through all the craft stuff in this house.

So my plan for next year

Finish the 15 works I've already started

My daughter's birth sampler
the 23rd psalm
learning to draw
welcome sampler
a time to reap
a time to wonder
a lighthouse in the distance
a lighthouse closer up
Our father window
collecting shells
hedgehog
come and watch my garden grow
count your blessings
popcorn ringed by flowers
baby popcorn

I also plan to crochet
50 octopus for preemies
10 lap blankets
10 homeless blankets

and to and to knit
50 pairs of time rabbits
10 baby sets
50 rainbow newborn hats
50 traffic light newborn hats
50 cribs
5 Pudsey bears for fundraising
Finish the BABY blanket
finish my daughter's poncho
Finish my jumper
finish my white cardigan

I bought some fabric this Christmas and have 4 patterns for the sewing machine to help me get back into sewing
A Christmas tree
a deer
bunting
an Advent calendar

I'd like to try quilting and patchwork

And finally
I'm going to make all the birthday cards I need this year and all Christmas cards
Then about 100 more besides to sell

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction